Program Goals and Impact
-Provides opportunities for children with disabilities to play baseball regardless of their abilities.
- Develops and promotes community support and sponsorship of the Miracle League.
- Promotes the heath and well-being of individuals with disabilities.
- Gives community members meaningful, fun volunteer opportunities.
- Educates the public and creates awareness of individuals with disabilities and their families.
- Promotes awareness of the capabilities and assets of individuals with disabilities.
Everyone PLAYS. Everyone CARES. Everyone WINS.
The Miracle League helps serve others in an important and powerful way by building a community of acceptance and inclusion where everyone is celebrated. Over the last 10 seasons, the program has continued to grow with 1,787 players and 2,280 community volunteers participating.
first season tenth season
97 players 202 players
123 volunteers 268 volunteers
1,072 volunteer hours 2,292 volunteer hours
8 teams 16 teams
2 nights of play 4 nights of play
16 league sponsors 30 league sponsors